Sunday 9 April 2023

UFC: Israel Adesanya knocks Pereira out Cold, reclaims Middleweight Crown

Adesanya after the victory:
I told you the hunter is now the hunted. I told you this before, thank you. Thank you for all what you've done. Thank you for beating me because beating me, he made me a better fighter, a better person.

In this camp, I didn't Bleep around. If you know me, you know I like a vacation but I didn't Bleep around, I stayed on the grind, I put myself through

ISRAEL ADESANYA KNOCKS ALEX PEREIRA OUT COLD! 🥶

🏆 @Stylebender WITH THE SWEETEST VICTORY OF HIS CAREER! #UFC287

Recall the two met in November with Adesanya looking to maintain his spot atop the middleweight and pound-for-pound rankings. But Pereira had other ideas for his former kickboxing rival. Despite appearing to be down heading into the final round of the fight, Pereira unleashed massive hooks that rocked Adesanya before the referee called off the action for the late TKO to crown a new champion.

In the rematch, it was the PEOPLE'S CHAMPION who triumphed this time.

212 Likes 11 Shares

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Decision To Close Land Borders Was Appreciated By Nigerians — Buhari

President Muhammadu Buhari says he closed the country’s land borders to encourage Nigerians to produce food for their consumption. He said a...