Tuesday 18 April 2023

Kogi PDP Primary: I gave The Delegates Anointing Oil, that did it - Melaye

Seun: There was a lot of money that exchangedhands in that election, who bankrolled you?

Dino: Anyways, I am not a staff of the EFCC or ICPC, so I wouldn't know if there was...but the issue you know is that if at my level I cannot finance a Primary, then there is a problem somewhere but definitely God bankrolled me.

I bank with the Almighty God.

Seun: How much did you give to the delegates for mobilisation?

Dino: I gave them anointing oil and it did the magic.

Seun: Really

Dino: Yea, I just told you my belief in Phillipians 4:19 (that God will supply all my needs according to his riches in Glory in Christ Jesus and I am telling you he did it.

10 Likes 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Decision To Close Land Borders Was Appreciated By Nigerians — Buhari

President Muhammadu Buhari says he closed the country’s land borders to encourage Nigerians to produce food for their consumption. He said a...