Friday 10 February 2023

I Was Never A Cameraman, Jandor Replies Fashola





 I did that job for 8 years and part of what helped me was that I was chief of staff to a governor. I saw it up close. But even then, that wasn't enough. 


So just following a governor, being a cameraman and then watching me for 8 years, you think you'll now be a governor? You are not ready! Come to our leadership school; you are not yet ready. 

And that's why you will see, their adverts, they are focusing on 51 billion that Lagos is generating, but they don't see the immigrant population that is coming in everyday. The bigger the prosperity, the bigger the problem. 

So their party sees only money, they don't see people, they don't see responsibilities. 

Do you want them to come and touch that money?

(the crowd shouts "No" )

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Decision To Close Land Borders Was Appreciated By Nigerians — Buhari

President Muhammadu Buhari says he closed the country’s land borders to encourage Nigerians to produce food for their consumption. He said a...